We are V&Me Ltd (CRN: 12204195) of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU. You can find our registration details with the ICO (the UK’s data protection authority) here.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- Where you register for an account with V&Me we will collect your email address in order to take steps to set you up as a user of V&Me.
- Where you order from V&Me we will collect your account information above however we will also collect your name, child’s name and date of birth, delivery and billing address, additional delivery information including access codes, payment details, dietary preferences and order details. In addition we will collect any other personal data you provide as part of your order in the comment boxes. We do this in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and provide you with your order.
- When you contact us either by phone, email, via our “contact” page or via social media (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn) we will usually collect your name, social media handle, gender, contact details and any other personal data that forms part of your message to us because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- When you sign up to receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name, address and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- When you apply for a job with us. When you enter into the recruitment process with us, we may collect your name, contact details, recruitment information (e.g. right to work documentation and references), qualifications, accreditations, test results (inc. psychometric), insurance status (where you are applying to be a delivery rider) and any additional information we may receive from our recruitment partners.
We will use your personal information to assess your suitability for our available roles. We do this to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract. Where we process your right to work documentation, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations.
- If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Business partners, suppliers, PR agencies and other subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser including where we run workshops with co-presenters. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of or investors in our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer or to facilitate the investment in our company.
WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data with a third party cloud storage provider on their servers based in the United Kingdom.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data and how our site is used, so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our business and improve it moving forward.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.